Bookings can be made directly online through our Reservation Management System. If you are a member of one of our affiliated clubs, then simply select the club member pricing and complete the online booking form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FEDERATION OF COMMUNITY SPORTING & WORKERS CLUB LIMITED, HOLIDAY RESORTS
If you booked through Booking.com, Expedia or any other online travel agent, please refer to the direct terms, conditions & policies regarding deposits, final payments and cancellations that has been applied to your booking.
For Low, Shoulder & High periods a $100.00 deposit is required (per unit, per week) within 14 days of booking accommodation.
For PEAK periods a 50% deposit is required within 14 days of making the booking.
For Low and Shoulder periods balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
For High and Peak periods the balance of payment is due 28 days prior to arrival. Failure to pay the balance by the due date may result in cancellation of your booking.
- In the event of a cancelled booking: Advanced deposits & payments are non-refundable for cancelations within 28 days of arrival, unless we are able to re-book the unit for the entire period, in which case an administration fee of 10% will be charged. Cancelations prior to 28 days will be refunded minus 10% administration fee. For High & Peak period cancelations within 28 days of arrival will forfeit the full payment.
- A current, affiliated Club Members Card number must be stated at the time of booking and presented on arrival in order to receive the club member’s discount, the member booking accommodation must be in attendance for the duration of the stay. If a member card is not presented on arrival the non-member rate will automatically be charged. For non-member accommodation licence number and credit card details must be entered on or before check in.
- Federation of Community Sporting & Workers Club units are self-contained, therefore we provide a minimal amount of Tea, coffee, milk, toilet paper etc for your arrival and ask that you supply your own for the duration of your stay.
- Bed linen and towels will be provided with all accommodation however we ask that you bring beach towels for use at the beach and or around the pool.
- The booking is made in good faith by the Resort, though unit numbers may be subject to change due to licensing agreements or for other operational requirements.
- The premises are available from 2.00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure, please ensure all doors and windows are secured when vacating and return all keys to our office or key return, prior to departure. (if keys are lost or not returned, charges apply and will be charged to credit card).
- To maintain a high standard of accommodation and to keep tariffs affordable you are required to leave the unit as clean and tidy as you found it. A cleaning fee may be charged to your credit card if excessive cleaning is required on your departure.
- Alternatively, on arrival, you may make arrangements for your unit to be cleaned by staff after your departure for the designated fee. (currently a $82.50 charge applies)
- Any breakages, damage within the unit and or common property not resulting from normal wear and tear are the responsibility of the guest and must be reported, Guests are responsible for any cost that may be incurred, and payment would be debited from credit card.
- In the event of an early departure there is no refund, unless the premises are fully booked for the entire remaining period.
- The premises are let to you only for the period stated on your booking confirmation
- A $77.00 charge may apply where spare keys have to be made available after hours.
- Furniture must not be removed from the unit, outdoor settings are provided.
- The number of occupants must not exceed 6 guests.
- No pets are permitted on the premises (unless registered companions)
- A strict no smoking policy is applied within all units and buildings or within 10 meters of designated playground areas.
- Soliciting from the premises is strictly prohibited
- Children are to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and are not permitted to play in driveway areas (No skateboards, scooters, bicycles or ball games). Children must be under close adult supervision at all times when using swimming pool facilities. Swimming pool opening and closing times must be adhered to. To respect other guests we have a 9:00pm curfew on all equipment and ask that children are inside their units from 9:00pm onwards.
- It is the guest’s responsibility during your stay to ensure all care is taken to secure your personal items and your accommodation while you are sleeping or away from the unit. No liability is accepted for injury, damage, loss or inconvenience caused by events beyond the Resorts control. Individual Safes are located in each unit.
- No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises after vacating. If requested we will endeavour to recover and return property to your home address at the guests expense.
- Parking is at your own risk and only available in the allocated parking space for your accommodation, for additional vehicles and or boats parking please speak with resort staff.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to other quests or adjoining neighbouring properties. If the conditions are not adhered to termination of your accommodation will take place immediately and no refund will be given.